A law establishing a Supreme Court : and documents
A law establishing a Supreme Court and documents
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Illinois
- Publication Information: Kaskaskia [Ill.] : Printed by Matthew Duncan, 1814
- Material: Government publication, State or province government publication
- Type: Book
- Other titles: Laws, etc.
- Series title: Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 31787.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/a-law-establishing-a-supreme-court-and-documents/ (Stable identifier)
41 pages ; 23 cm
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, A law establishing a Supreme Court : and documents is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find A law establishing a Supreme Court : and documents in Google Books
- Find A law establishing a Supreme Court : and documents in Open Library
- Publisher: Printed by Matthew Duncan
- Responsable Person: published by a joint resolution of the Legislative Council, and House of Representatives, of Illinois Territory.
- Publication Date: 1814
- Country/State: Illinois
- Number of Editions: 7 editions
- First edition Date: 1814
- Last edition Date: 1814
- General Notes: Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Notes: Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1976. 2 cards ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31787).
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJW3421.A28
- OCLC: 15452298