By-laws of the town of Easthampton, Massachusetts : adopted December 15, 1906.
By-laws of the town of Easthampton, Massachusetts adopted December 15, 1906.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Easthampton
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Massachusetts
- Publication Information: Easthampton, Mass. : Easthampton “News” Co., 1907
- Material: Document, Government publication, Local government publication, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Other titles: Laws, etc.
- Series title: Making of modern law : primary sources, 1763-1970.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/by-laws-of-the-town-of-easthampton-massachusetts-adopted-december-15-1906/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource (16 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, By-laws of the town of Easthampton, Massachusetts : adopted December 15, 1906. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find By-laws of the town of Easthampton, Massachusetts : adopted December 15, 1906. in Google Books
- Find By-laws of the town of Easthampton, Massachusetts : adopted December 15, 1906. in Open Library
- Publisher: Easthampton News Co
- Publication Date: 1907
- Country/State: Massachusetts
- Number of Editions: 2 editions
- First edition Date: 1907
- Last edition Date: 1907
- General Notes: Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law Library.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE6417
- OCLC: 769261645