By-laws of the town of Medfield
By-Laws of the town of Medfield
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Medfield
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Massachusetts
- Publication Information: Medfield, Mass. : [publisher not identified], 1899
- Material: Document, Government publication, Local government publication, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Other titles: Laws, etc.
- Series title: Making of modern law : primary sources, 1763-1970.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/by-laws-of-the-town-of-medfield/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource (14 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, By-laws of the town of Medfield is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find By-laws of the town of Medfield in Google Books
- Find By-laws of the town of Medfield in Open Library
- Publication Date: 1899
- Country/State: Massachusetts
- Number of Editions: 2 editions
- First edition Date: 1899
- Last edition Date: 1899
- General Notes: Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law Library.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KK152
- OCLC: 769261142