- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Commission of the European Communities
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Belgium
- Publication Information: [Brussells?] : Publications Services of the European Communities, 1968-1994
- Publication Type (Medium): Periodicals
- Material: Government publication, International government publication
- Type: Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/community-law-17339/ (Stable identifier)
Online version: Commission of the European Communities. Community law (OCoLC)741465360
27 v. ; 23 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Community law is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Community law in Google Books
- Find Community law in Open Library
- Publisher: Publications Services of the European Communities
- Responsable Person: European Coal and Steel Community, European Economic Community, European Atomic Energy Community, Commission.
- Publication Date: 1967/1993
- Country/State: Belgium
- Number of Editions: 7 editions
- First edition Date: 1967
- Last edition Date: 1976
- General Notes: At head of title, 1993: European Commission.
Reports for 1969-1993 published: Luxemburg : Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE925
- ISSN: 0590-6563
- OCLC: 5434080
Structured Subjects (Headings):
- Europe–European Economic Community countries
- European Union countries
- International and municipal law