- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Croner Publications.
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: Kingston upon Thames, England : Croner, 1989
- Material: Updating loose-leaf
- Type: Continually Updated Resource
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/croner-s-europe/ (Stable identifier)
2 v. (Loose-leaf) : ILl. ; 23 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Croner's Europe. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Croner's Europe. in Google Books
- Find Croner's Europe. in Open Library
- Publisher: Croner
- Publication Date: 1989
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 3 editions
- First edition Date: 1988
- Last edition Date: 1999
- General Notes: Updated periodically.
V.1 includes index.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KKH9860.P47
- ISBN: 090031964X 9780900319648
- OCLC: 150619798
V.1. Croner's Europe–v.2. Croner's Europe. Brussels update.
Structured Subjects (Headings):
- Commercial law
- Economic history
- Europe–European Economic Community countries
- International economic integration
- Taxation–European Economic Community countries