- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): European Economic Community
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London : Butterworths, 1997
- Type: Book
- Series title: Butterworths student statutes.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/ec-law-17635/ (Stable identifier)
X, 369 pages ; 25 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, EC law is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find EC law in Google Books
- Find EC law in Open Library
- Publisher: Butterworths
- Responsable Person: [compiled by] Sarah Gale.
- Publication Date: 1997
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 8 editions
- First edition Date: 1997
- Last edition Date: 2001
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJV253
- Dewey Code: 341.2422026
- ISBN: 0406897751 9780406897756
- OCLC: 39606362
This collection has been put together to assist students on introductory EC law courses, with the emphasis being placed on the institutional side of the EC and competition policy.