Encyclopedia of Soviet law
Encyclopedia of Soviet law.
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Netherlands
- Publication Information: Dordrecht ; Boston : M. Nijhoff Publishers ; Hingham, MA, USA : Distributors for the U.S. and Canada, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1985
- Publication Type (Medium): Wo?rterbuch (Fachlexikon)
- Type: Book
- Series title: Law in Eastern Europe, no. 28.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/encyclopedia-of-soviet-law/ (Stable identifier)
IX, 964 pages ; 25 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Encyclopedia of Soviet law is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Encyclopedia of Soviet law in Google Books
- Find Encyclopedia of Soviet law in Open Library
- Publisher: Distributors for the U.S. and Canada, Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Responsable Person: edited by F.J.M. Feldbrugge, G.P. van den Berg, William B. Simons.
- Publication Date: 1985
- Country/State: Netherlands
- Number of Editions: 18 editions
- First edition Date: 1973
- Last edition Date: 1985
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJC510.A15
- Dewey Code: 349.47
- ISBN: 9024730759 9789024730759 902473004X 9789024730049
- OCLC: 11233682