European Union Law for the Twenty-First Century : Volume 1.
European Union Law for the Twenty-First Century Volume 1.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Takis Tridimas
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: Oxford : Hart Pub., 2004
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books, Conference papers and proceedings, Congresses
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/european-union-law-for-the-twenty-first-century-volume-1/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource (492 pages)
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, European Union Law for the Twenty-First Century : Volume 1. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find European Union Law for the Twenty-First Century : Volume 1. in Google Books
- Find European Union Law for the Twenty-First Century : Volume 1. in Open Library
- Publisher: Hart Pub
- Publication Date: 2004
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 1 editions
- First edition Date: 2004
- Last edition Date: 2004
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE947
- Dewey Code: 341.2422
- ISBN: 9781847311214 1847311210
- OCLC: 476004985
Preliminaries; Foreword; Contents; List of Contributors; Table of Cases; 1 Introduction; 2 Three Challenges for European Constitutionalism in the 21st Century; 3 Judicial Review as a Contribution to the Development of European Constitutionalism; 4 Competences of the Union; 5 The Hierarchy of Norms; 6 Protecting Fundamental Rights in Europe's New Constitutional Order; 7 The European Court of Justice and the Draft Constitution A Supreme Court for the Union; 8 The European Commission Should it be at the Heart of the Future European Union.