General principles of EC law in a process of development : reports from a conference in Stockholm, 23-24 March 2007, organised […]
General principles of EC law in a process of development : reports from a conference in Stockholm, 23-24 March 2007, organised by the Swedish Network for European Legal Studies
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Ulf Bernitz
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Texas
- Publication Information: Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, Frederick, MD : Aspen Publishers.  ©2008
- Publication Type (Medium): Conference papers and proceedings, Congresses
- Material: Conference publication, Internet resource
- Type: Book, Internet Resource
- Series title: European monographs, 62.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/general-principles-of-ec-law-in-a-process-of-development-reports-from-a-conference-in-stockholm-23-24-march-2007-organised-10349/ (Stable identifier)
XVIII, 453 pages ; 25 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, General principles of EC law in a process of development : reports from a conference in Stockholm, 23-24 March 2007, organised […] is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find General principles of EC law in a process of development : reports from a conference in Stockholm, 23-24 March 2007, organised […] in Google Books
- Find General principles of EC law in a process of development : reports from a conference in Stockholm, 23-24 March 2007, organised […] in Open Library
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, Frederick, MD Aspen Publishers.
- Responsable Person: edited by Ulf Bernitz, Joakim Nergelius, Cecilia Cardner ; in association with Xavier Groussot.
- Publication Date: 2008
- Copyright Date: 2008
- Location: Austin
- Country/State: Texas
- Number of Editions: 12 editions
- First edition Date: 2008
- Last edition Date: 2008
- General Notes: At head of title: Kluwer Law International.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE960
- Dewey Code: 341.2422
- ISBN: 9789041127051 9041127054
- OCLC: 231666003
Is direct effect a general principle of European law? / Joxerramon Bengoetxea
Two twin-principles of EU law : democracy and accountability, consistency and convergence / Walter van Gerven
The principle of legal certainty as a general principle of EU law / Juha Raitio
Article 10 EC : the most important “general principle” of community law / The judicial deficit in the EC : knocking on heaven's door? / Ola Zetterquist
Structural measures in EC competition law : a bridge too far? / Lars Henriksson
Are the general principles of community law affecting private law? / Xavier Groussot and Hans Henrik Lidgard
Contribution of general principles to EC financial market integration / Sideek M. Seyad
General principles in private law / Dan Eklo?f and Lars Pehrson
Transparency : a general principle of EU law? / Sacha Prechel & Magdalena E. de Leeuw
Between supremacy and autonomy : applying the principle of good administration in the member states / Jane Reichel
Summary of the discussion / Jane Reichel and Magdalena E. de Leeuw
Constitutional rights versus supremacy of EC law in the new member states : ironies in the light of the pre-accession conditionality / Anneli Albi
Some further reflections on the development of general principles of law within Article 10 EC / Lawrence W. Gormley
“Principled citizenship” and the process of European constitutionalization : from a pie in the sky to a sky with diamonds / Xavier Groussot
General principles of EU law : the methodological challenge / Matthias Herdegen
Application of general principles of EC law by Polish courts : is the European Court of Justice receiving a positive feedback? / Dawid Miasik
General principles and national law : a continuing two-way process / John A. Usher
General principles : some reflections on their development in the 21st century / Joakim Nergelius.