Journal of the Senate of the State of Alabama.
Journal of the Senate of the state of Alabama.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Alabama. Legislature. Senate
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Alabama
- Publication Information: [S.l. : s.n.], 1903
- Publication Type (Medium): Periodicals
- Material: Government publication, State or province government publication
- Type: Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/journal-of-the-senate-of-the-state-of-alabama/ (Stable identifier)
Online version: Alabama. Legislature. Senate. Journal of the Senate of the State of Alabama (OCoLC)899959280
V. ; 23 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Journal of the Senate of the State of Alabama. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Journal of the Senate of the State of Alabama. in Google Books
- Find Journal of the Senate of the State of Alabama. in Open Library
- Publisher: S.n
- Publication Date: 1903
- Country/State: Alabama
- Number of Editions: 5 editions
- First edition Date: 1903
- Last edition Date: 1903
- General Notes: Includes extra and special sessions.
1921, special session includes the Journal of the House.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KKQ500
- OCLC: 10427829