Netherlands yearbook of international law. / Vol. 42, 2011
Netherlands yearbook of international law.
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): E Hey, I. F. Dekker
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Netherlands
- Publication Information: The Hague : Asser ; Cambridge : Cambridge University Press [distributor], 2012
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books, Periodicals
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/netherlands-yearbook-of-international-law-vol-42-2011/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Netherlands yearbook of international law. Vol. 42, 2011. The Hague: Asser ; Cambridge: Cambridge University Press [distributor], 2012 (OCoLC)780335472
1 online resource.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Netherlands yearbook of international law. / Vol. 42, 2011 is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Netherlands yearbook of international law. / Vol. 42, 2011 in Google Books
- Find Netherlands yearbook of international law. / Vol. 42, 2011 in Open Library
- Publishers: Asser ; Cambridge University Press, distributor
- Responsable Person: edited by I.F. Dekker, E. Hey.
- Publication Date: 2012
- Country/State: Netherlands
- Number of Editions: 2 editions
- First edition Date: 2012
- Last edition Date: 2012
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KKM68
- Dewey Code: 341.09492
- ISBN: 9789067048491 9067048496
- OCLC: 798092104
Part 1. General Articles
T.M.C. Asser and Public and Private International Law: The Life and Legacy of 'a Practical Legal Statesman' / Geert De Baere and Alex Mills
Legal Aspects of the Transfer of Authority in UN Peace Operations / Terry D. Gill
Part 2. The Case of Iraq: International Law and Politics
After 'Iraq': Back to the International Rule of Law? An Introduction to the NYIL 2011 Agora / Janne Nijman
Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Providing Legal Advice on Military Action Against Iraq / Kenneth M. Manusama
Whose International Order? Which Law? / Thomas Mertens and Janine van Dinther
Forging International Order: Inquiring the Dutch Support of the Iraq Invasion / Tanja E. Aalberts
'Public' International Law? Democracy and Discourses of Legal Reality / Philip Liste
Does Might Still Make Right? International Relations Theory and the Use of International Law Regarding the 2003 Iraq War / Bertjan Verbeek
Libya and Lessons from Iraq: International Law and the Use of Force by the United Kingdom / Nigel D. White.