Practice, civil and criminal, in Ontario : an address
Practice, civil and criminal, in Ontario an address
Law of Europe > Regional organization and integration (Europe) > The European Communities. Community law > Theory and methodology of uniform law development. Integration of law > Community law and municipal law > Member nations and integration of law > General > Conferences. Symposia
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): William Renwick Riddell
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): New York (State)
- Publication Information: [New York?] : [publisher not identified], [1912?]
- Type: Book
- Series title: CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches, no. 77741
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/practice-civil-and-criminal-in-ontario-an-address/ (Stable identifier)
1 microfiche (18 fr.).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Practice, civil and criminal, in Ontario : an address is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Practice, civil and criminal, in Ontario : an address in Google Books
- Find Practice, civil and criminal, in Ontario : an address in Open Library
- Responsable Person: by William Renwick Riddell.
- Publication Date: 1912
- Country/State: New York (State)
- Number of Editions: 4 editions
- First edition Date: 1912
- Last edition Date: 1912
- General Notes: An address to the annual meeting of the New York State Bar Association, January 20, 1912.
23 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reproduction Notes: Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Supreme Court of Canada, Library, Ottawa. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1996.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE969.A8
- Dewey Code: 347.71301
- ISBN: 0665777418 9780665777417
- OCLC: 53654507