Sales : (PEL S)
Sales : (PEL S)
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): E. H. Hondius, Eric M. Clive
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Germany
- Publication Information: [Munich] : Sellier European Law Publishers ; [Brussels] : Bruylant ; Berne : Staempfli Publishers, ©2008
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: Principles of European law, v. 6.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/sales-pel-s/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: (DLC) 2008275113 (OCoLC)243960560
1 online resource (Xl, 485 pages).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Sales : (PEL S) is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Sales : (PEL S) in Google Books
- Find Sales : (PEL S) in Open Library
- Publishers: Sellier European Law Publishers ; , BrusselsBruylant ; BerneStaempfli Publishers
- Responsable Person: prepared by Ewoud Hondius [and others] ; in collaboration with the Dutch Working Team with advice from the Advisory Council and the Drafting Committee approved by the Co-ordinating Group ; particular advice on the drafting of the Articles from Eric Clive.
- Publication Date: 2008
- Copyright Date: 2008
- Location: Brussels
- Country/State: Germany
- Number of Editions: 27 editions
- First edition Date: 2007
- Last edition Date: 2009
- Languages: English, German
- Language Notes: In English, with text of law also in Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish.
- Library of Congress Code: KJC1770
- Dewey Code: 340
- ISBN: 9783866537101 3866537107 9782802725381 2802725386 9783727218057 3727218053 9783935808613 3935808615
- OCLC: 456904049
Cover; Frontmatter; Table of Contents; Text of Articles; Principles of European Law on Sales; Chapter 1: Scope of Application & General Provisions; Chapter 2: Obligations of the seller; Chapter 3: Obligations of the buyer; Chapter 4: Remedies; Chapter 5: Passing of risk; Chapter 6: Consumer goods guarantees; Annexes.
Structured Subjects (Headings):
- Contracts for work and labor
- International unification
- Service industries–Law and legislation