The code of the state of Georgia : adopted December 15th, 1895
The code of the State of Georgia. Adopted December 15th 1895.
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): Clifford Anderson, John Livingston Hopkins, Joseph Rucker Lamar
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Georgia
- Publication Information: Atlanta : Foote & Davies, 1896
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Other titles: Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1895)
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/the-code-of-the-state-of-georgia-adopted-december-15th-1895/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Georgia. Code of the State of Georgia. Atlanta, Foote & Davies, 1896 (DLC) 05034180 (OCoLC)2456576
1 online resource (3 volumes)
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The code of the state of Georgia : adopted December 15th, 1895 is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The code of the state of Georgia : adopted December 15th, 1895 in Google Books
- Find The code of the state of Georgia : adopted December 15th, 1895 in Open Library
- Publisher: Foote & Davies
- Responsable Person: prepared by John L. Hopkins, Clifford Anderson and Joseph R. Lamar.
- Publication Date: 1896
- Country/State: Georgia
- Number of Editions: 7 editions
- First edition Date: 1896
- Last edition Date: 1896
- General Notes: Includes index.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJC510.A15
- OCLC: 681476550