The legal protection of databases : a Thorogood report
The Legal Protection of Databases.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Simon Chalton
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: London : Thorogood, ©2001
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: Thorogood professional insights.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/the-legal-protection-of-databases-a-thorogood-report/ (Stable identifier)
1 online resource.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The legal protection of databases : a Thorogood report is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The legal protection of databases : a Thorogood report in Google Books
- Find The legal protection of databases : a Thorogood report in Open Library
- Publisher: Thorogood
- Responsable Person: Simon Shalton.
- Publication Date: 2001
- Copyright Date: 2001
- Location: London
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 8 editions
- First edition Date: 2001
- Last edition Date: 2001
- General Notes: “A specially commissioned report”–Cover.
Title from e-book title screen (viewed Aug. 25, 2005).
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE2695
- Dewey Code: 346.0482
- ISBN: 1423717856 9781423717850 1854182455 9781854182456 1854185519 9781854185518
- OCLC: 61348504
Structured Subjects (Headings):
- Databases–Law and legislation
- European Union countries
- Great Britain
- United States