The relationship between European Community Law and National Law. Vol. 2
The relationship between European Community Law and National Law : the cases
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Andrew Oppenheimer
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2003
- Type: Book
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/the-relationship-between-european-community-law-and-national-law-vol-2/ (Stable identifier)
500 pages ; 23 cm
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The relationship between European Community Law and National Law. Vol. 2 is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The relationship between European Community Law and National Law. Vol. 2 in Google Books
- Find The relationship between European Community Law and National Law. Vol. 2 in Open Library
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Responsable Person: edited by Andrew Oppenheimer.
- Publication Date: 2003
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 14 editions
- First edition Date: 2003
- Last edition Date: 2004
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE947
- Dewey Code: 341.2422
- ISBN: 0521630983 9780521630986
- OCLC: 52286970
Preface; Table of Cases; Digest of cases; List of Treaty articles; List of abbreviations; Introduction; Decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Communities; Decisions of the Courts of the Member States; Austria; Belgium; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany, Federal Republic of; Greece; Ireland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Portugal; Sweden; Spain; United Kingdom; Index.
The second volume of ta collection of court decisions covering the 'constitutional' relationship between the EC and Member States.