Consolidated regulations of Ontario, 1950.
Consolidated regulations of Ontario, 1950; a revision and consolidation of regulations published under the authority of the Regulations consolidation act, 1949.
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Ontario
- Publication Information: Toronto, Ont : Queen's Printer, 1950
- Type: Book
- Other titles: Laws, statutes, etc.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/consolidated-regulations-of-ontario-1950/ (Stable identifier)
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Consolidated regulations of Ontario, 1950. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Consolidated regulations of Ontario, 1950. in Google Books
- Find Consolidated regulations of Ontario, 1950. in Open Library
- Publisher: Queen's
- Publication Date: 1950
- Country/State: Ontario
- Number of Editions: 4 editions
- First edition Date: 1950
- Last edition Date: 1951
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJV450
- OCLC: 223761395