European Union law : 2013-2014
European Union law 2013-2014
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Mike Cuthbert
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): England
- Publication Information: Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2013
- Publication Type (Medium): Electronic books, Examinations, Examinations, questions, etc
- Material: Document, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File
- Series title: Routledge questions & answers series.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/european-union-law-2013-2014/ (Stable identifier)
Print version: Cuthbert, Mike, LL. M. European Union law. Abingdon, Oxon ; New York: Routledge, 2013 (DLC) 2012017481 (OCoLC)776534122
1 online resource (XXIV, 234 pages) : ILlustrations.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, European Union law : 2013-2014 is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find European Union law : 2013-2014 in Google Books
- Find European Union law : 2013-2014 in Open Library
- Publishers: Oxon ; Routledge
- Responsable Person: Mike Cuthbert.
- Publication Date: 2013
- Country/State: England
- Number of Editions: 7 editions
- First edition Date: 2012
- Last edition Date: 2013
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KJE949
- Dewey Code: 341.2422076
- ISBN: 9781136187841 1136187847 9781136187834 1136187839
- OCLC: 852158537
Sources of law
EC law and national law
Judicial remedies and review (1) : direct actions
Judicial remedies and review (2) : indirect action, preliminary references
The free movement of goods
The free movement of workers
The freedom of establishment and the freedom to provide services
Freedom from discrimination
The internal market and beyond.