Laws of the republic of Texas : passed at the session of the … Congress.
Laws of the republic of Texas passed at the session of the … Congress.
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Texas
- Publication Information: Houston [Tex.] : Telegraph Power Press – 18
- Publication Type (Medium): Periodicals
- Material: Government publication, Online system or service, Periodical, State or province government publication, Internet resource
- Type: Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper
- Other titles: Laws, etc.
- Permalink: http://books.lawlegal.eu/laws-of-the-republic-of-texas-passed-at-the-session-of-the-congress/ (Stable identifier)
V. ; 21 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Laws of the republic of Texas : passed at the session of the … Congress. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Laws of the republic of Texas : passed at the session of the … Congress. in Google Books
- Find Laws of the republic of Texas : passed at the session of the … Congress. in Open Library
- Publisher: Telegraph Power Press
- Country/State: Texas
- Number of Editions: 6 editions
- First edition Date: 1836
- Last edition Date: 1840
- General Notes: “Printed by order of the Secretary of State.”
Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
- Reproduction Notes: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2011. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KKZ464
- OCLC: 769740953